So what’s different about our Wildlife holidays?
- Local knowledge… there is no substitute
- No minimum group size
- The lowest prices
- The highest service
- Flexibility to suit your needs
We are here to suit you, when you would like, and how you would like. You are the boss, and that’s what makes us different and better than the rest. It is your bird-watching holiday, not ours. We provide a warm and friendly atmosphere where the individual is special and not just part of a large group. We will even operate 1:1 wildlife and bird watching tours! This is where the larger firms can’t compete with us.
Not sure what you want to see? Then let us plan your itinerary for you
Our Typical Birding Tour Itinerary
As we are offering year round bird-watching vacations, it is impossible to give a definitive species list because migrants come and go, but here is a typical outline of our favourite spots and notable species.
- Day 1: Arrive at Valence. Evening meal in Sainte Jalle. Explore the village and settle in. Look for beavers, Nightingales and Nightjars.
- Day 2: Explore the Baronnies for R.B. and G.G. Shrikes, tawny pipit, S.Toed and G.Eagles, B.Kite, Hobby, Corn, Rock and Cirl Buntings, Melodious, Bonnellis, Dartford, Sub Alpine, Spectacled Warblers, Alpine Swift, Crag Martin, B.Woodpecker, Griffon, Chamois and E.Owl in the evening.
- Day 3: Visit Camargue for flamingos, bee eaters, whiskered terns, Bonnellis Eagle, Marsh Harriers, Black Kite, Cettis, fantailed, Gr.Reed, Melodious, Spectacled Warblers, Cattle and little Egrets, Squaco, Purple Herons, Bittern and Little Bittern and lots more.
- Day 4: Vercor National Park – Check out the mountains and cliffs for Mouflon, Chamois, Ibex, H. and C. Buzzards, G.Eagles, Blue and Rock Thrush.
- Day 5: Rhone Valley, Dentelles and Gorge de la Nesque – Egyptian Vulture, Bonnellis Eagle, L.Bustard, Stone Curlew, four species of Shrikes.
- Day 6: Crau and Vaucluse – L.Bustard, G. Oriole, Bonnellis Eagles, Hobby, Collared Pratincole, Pin tailed Sandgrouse, Roller, Callandra Lark, Lesser Kestrel.
- Day 7: Camargue.
- Day 8: Return home.